Páginas

Monday, July 2, 2012

Tem que se ler [Must read it]: Robsten Gringas [Robsten in English]

Atualizado 02/07/12 [Uppdate 07/02/12]

Tem que se ler [Must read it]:

- Senses by Lindsey 
Due to his recent breakup with Kristen, Rob finds a strange way to develop Edward’s New Moon persona.
Rated NC-17


- Two Thousand Eight by Lindsey
It is my great pleasure to give you back this story. I hope Two Thousand Eight is as good the second time - or however many times - you read it. These links are for you to exchange, post, trade, whatever at your own discretion. But remember - plagiarizing my words is a big no-no, and if I find out (that means copying anything of mine without credit), right back down these links will go. Everything is public - the last three chapters and the epilogue. If you never had a change to read them before, I'm sorry. I hope you enjoy them now. All mistakes are thoroughly my own. Thank you for believing in this story. This is for you.
Love, Lindsey 
 - M - 



No comments:

Post a Comment