Páginas

Thursday, July 19, 2012

News: Tara Sue Me & New Spot





Algo que me deixa realmente feliz é o sucesso de uma autora. Publicar seu material, ter o retorno financeiro do seu esforço, poder criar mais. Contar suas historias. Ter o controle delas.
E não confundo isso com publicar fanfics. [Something that makes me really happy is the success of an author. Publish your material, have the financial return of your effort, can create more. Count your stories. Have control of them. And I do not confuse this with publishing fanfics].

Sempre defendi que nem todas as autoras de fanfics "famosas" precisam criar esta necessidade de publicar suas fanfics, ao invés, de ir escrever seu próprio material original. E que nem todas precisam tratar o fandom como se fosse seu e ainda de uma forma tão prepotente e infantil. [Always defended that not all  famous  fanfics authors need to create this thing  to publish your fanfics, instead, go write your own original material! And not all of then need to treat the  fandom badly and still in such an arrogant and childish form of relation]. 

A autora Tara Sue Me sempre foi alguém pertencente ao fandom a quem admirei. Um material de fanfics brilhante, cânone das BDSM fanfics, com uma qualidade e fidelidade muito melhor que as variantes como a Icy e sua MotU, e que sempre foi muito acessível e simpática com seus leitores. E novamente, vem-me surpreender de maneira positiva, ao começar a escrever seu próprio material original e não negar sua origem em fanfics.[The author Tara Sue Me has always been someone from the fandom whom I admired. A brilliant fanfics  material, BDSM fanfics besties, with much better quality and fidelity that variants such as Icy and his MotU, always very approachable and friendly with her readers too. And again, she has surprised me -in a positive way- to start writing her own original material and not dening her fanfic origin]

Por fim, depois de tantos tons de cinza, alguém do fandom a quem aplaudir por suas ações. [Finally, after so many shades of gray, someone from the Twi fandom who really deserve to be acclaim  for her action]


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tara Sue Me <mskathy@gmail.com>
Date: 2012/7/13
Subject: Tara Sue Me
To:


In case you hadn't heard, I'm no longer writing fanfic. But you can follow my original fiction at http://akristalee.blogspot.com  and find me on Twitter at @akristalee


I look forward to catching up with you!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012


I'm Back! or You Knew Me As Tarasueme

It's been awhile, but I'm back. As you may have guessed, I'm working on Original Fiction. You can get a glimpse of what I'm working on by checking out my Works in Progress page.


I don't have plans to write again as Tarasueme, but as long as Fanfiction allows, my stories will remain on their site. I have always been adamant that The Submissive, The Dominant, and The Training will never be pulled to published. That hasn't changed.


Thank you to everyone who has tweeted or sent a message of welcome.


It's a pleasure to write for you again. 

Tuesday, July 17, 2012


The Purple Elephant: http://akristalee.blogspot.com.br/2012/07/the-purple-elephant.html

No comments:

Post a Comment