Páginas

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Opnion: Love Hurts & Rose rules!





Rose said al all: Compassion.
I was relieved to read her latelly writtings on her blogger. Because I was think what a hell am I doing in this crazy fandom? [Rose disse tudo: Compaixao.
Fiquei aliviada de ler o que ela escreveu ultimamente no blogger dela. Porque estava pensando que merda estou fazendo metida neste fandom louco?]

And  scare me too see how extreme is this fandom (ok, I already knew, but never less...). Weeks ago, no one could criticize even the dirty converse she wore in the RC, and now she just a big whore. She's human, she made a fat and big and ugly mistake, she will have to bear the consequences. And she can lose a lot: work, love, friends, fans, respect, credibility ... But I do not agree to crucify her like that. [E me assusta o quanto extremista ele pode ser (ok, já sabia, mas mesmo assim...). Semanas atrás, não se podia criticar a Kristen mesmo indo no RC com tênis imundos, e agora ela é apenas uma grande vadia. Ela é humana, ela fez um grande e horrível erro, e ela vai arcar com as consequências. E ela pode perder muito com isso tudo: trabalhos, amor, amigos, fans, respeito, credibilidade... Mas não concordo em crucifica-la assim]

The fandom split into millions
groups: who hate her, love him, blame him, who are in denial, who think she is a victim of a plot, who want Rob for for themselves, Kristen for themselves... What's wrong with you for god sake?! Shame on you to ever called yourselves Robstens! [O fandom se separou em milhares de grupos: que a odeiam, que o amam, que o culpam, que estão em negação, que pensam que ela é vitima de um complo, que querem Rob para si, ou Kristen para si... O que há de errado com voces pelo amor de Deus?! Fiquem com vergonha imensa de um dia terem se declarado Robstens!]

Jesus!



"What am I supposed to say?
There is so much anger out there right now.
So much hatred.
Yes.
I'm disappointed too.
Obviously I care about Rob and Kristen.
I would never in a million years imagine something like this 
happening between two people that were so in love.
And whether you believe it or not...
They still love each other.
Whether they go forward together or not
isn't up to you... or me.
Rob and Kristen need to figure this out.
I only wish they could do so with some measure of privacy.

All the conspiracy theories and rationalizations
aren't going to change what happened.
All the continuous hatred and bitterness
doesn't serve any purpose other than to 
prolong the unhappiness and sadness.

We all are hurting in some way...
And I understand the feeling of protection over Rob.
The thought of him in so much pain... kills me.
But the truth of the matter is
What Kristen did has nothing to do with us.
Yes.
We can question why
We can be sad
We can be disappointed and angry.
But where do you stop and let it go?
When do you realize that hating her isn't going to change anything?
Because in truth...
All this turbulent emotion is more about us
intruding on their relationship.
Pushing ourselves in... where we never belonged in the first place.
This isn't ours to deal with.
This isn't really even our pain to feel.
I know we all do... I do, too...
But we need to back off now...
We need to let them heal and figure this out
We finally need to leave them alone...
and quit asking for things we have no right to ask for.
We don't have a right to know the intimate details.
We never did.

Final thought.

My father... who is one of the most intelligent and witty men I know...
but completely clueless when it come to 
'entertainment' news...
Actually said to me yesterday
"So I was reading the paper and saw that there
is big trouble in vampire land"
Yes.
He said VAMPIRE LAND.
I just looked at him... shocked.
I finally replied...
"Yeah, Dad... Vampire land is kinda sad right now"
He looked at me and said
"I feel sorry for those 2 kids. I can't imagine having to
deal with that heartbreak in the public eye."

Compassion.
My father has it.
And he knows nothing about Rob and Kristen
beyond what he has read in the paper.
I know some of you are so angry at Kristen
and want to call her names and hate on her.
But try to look at her...
as she is.
Strip away the fame and fortune...
Take away who her boyfriend is.
Look at her.
She is just a girl.
Who made a terrible mistake.
A horrible choice.
Yes... she hurt some people
And she has to live with that.
She has to make amends.
But she is hurting too.
If you saw her on the street...
Desperate and crying... hurt
Wouldn't you stop and try to help her?
Wouldn't you be scared and worried for her?
Or would you just scoff and say she deserves her pain?
Would you spit on her as you walked away?
Personally?
I would help her.
I want her to be OK.
I couldn't just turn my back and walk away.
And that's where I am right now.

This post is brought to you by compassion.
I hope some of you find some.

If you are without sin... cast that stone.
.........

(waiting)

..........

Thought so.

Until next time
(and there will be a next time.)

Bye for now


P.S.
I still adore Tom Sturridge.
A bright shiny star 
in this dark dark night...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment