Páginas

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Opnion: Stay Strong from Fiorels





I really like Fiorels Robsten videos, she has this joyfull sensibily. Even in the dark times... (Eu realmente gosto dos videos Robsten da Fiorels, ela tem esta sensibilidade alegre. Até mesmo nas trevas...)




And I really loved what she wrot in her Tumblr recently. (E realmente amei o que ela escreveu no Tumblr dela recentemente)
 
And it´s so damn wrong and simplistic say that because you do not want harm to Kristen (and you KNOW that shw screw up...big time!), you just not care about Rob´s pain. I just agreed with Fiorels stantement, specially this: [É tao errado e simplista dizer que quem porque voce nao quer mal a Kristen (e voce SABE que ela fudeu com tudo!), voce nao se importa com a dor do Rob. Eu apenas concordo com a declaração da Fiorels, especialmente nisso:]
 
"Just support them, please. [Apenas os apoiem, por favor]
We were supposed to be the best fandom ever, weren’t we? [Éramos para ser o melhor fandom ever, nao?]
Let’s prove we still are". [Vamos provar que nós somos]

Hell yeah. 



"So, I’m just back from the seaside. I spent some time with my friends there. Doing nothing but relaxing, laughing, being together. Having fun. It was so good to have a good laugh and really forget about everything for a while… But still there were those moments when you are alone, like before sleeping or while lying on the beach when you just can’t help thinking. 

Advice: don’t ever listen to depressing songs when you’re feeling down; it’s funny how you never realize how sad and real and depressing they are until you have a situation to relate them too.
Anyway, yes, I got time to think, again. I took a step back and took some more time to think. Elaborate thoughts, reading the ones from other people. Gathering them all together. And sorry if I’m annoying you with this stuff, but after all, if you can’t stand these posts or me, just leave now. No one is forcing you to read this. 
I know how easy it is to see black and white in these situations, but I’m not that kind of person. Maybe I was a while ago, but am not anymore and I always, always, see all the shades. And I keep wondering how people can’t see them? How they don’t even make an effort to see them? How easy it is to take a girl and call her whore. Sometimes it’s true, some people were born that way, they can’t even help it, sometimes it’s not even their fault but, jeez, we SO know this is not the case! And I have to say, I’m not sure Rob would actually be glad to have fans who show support in that way? What the fuck of support is that? Calling the love of his life a whore? Do you really think that’s what he thought? Do you really think that’s what he told her and what he would like people to think of her? Ask yourself and maybe you don’t even know Rob. I think all that was going (and is still going) through his mind, all we wants to know, all he told her, was: ”Why? What did I do wrong? What didn’t I give you? What are you missing?”. And that thought must be haunting him, so bad. 
Last time I wrote something, I was so convinced that there was something behind all this. I guess I was wrong. Maybe there was nothing. No conspiracy, no Photoshop, no forcing. None of this. Maybe there was just a confused girl who had a weak moment and made a mistake, a huge mistake, and is already paying for it. She’s damning herself and no, I don’t know that because I’m her best friend or her secret sister. I just know that. I do. 
People make mistakes, we all do. Haven’t you ever fucked something up in your life? Ever? Because I did, in terms of not even knowing what I wanted and ended up ruining everything. We are all human, we all make mistakes, but we are even more human if we admit it and forgive them. And I surely prefer to bring back the thousand reasons that brought me to love Kristen Stewart, instead of clinging to one mistake that is taking so many people to hate her, from one day to another, forgetting all the past. 
This happens to normal couples every day, and all they have to care about is each other. I feel sorry that Rob and Kristen live in a society and with a life condition that forces them to have public statements. This should be all about them, and only them. 
After all, we’ve always thought about them as the happiest couple ever; we’ve seen them in public, at events, at premieres, out and about, and we’ve always had this idealized picture of them, but we’ve never known what was going on in the home. 
I got to talk to a few people this weekend and this friend of mine told me this: “You know, as long as it’s hard, I think I’d firstly search my soul and see if I did something wrong because, in a relationship, most of the times it’s a fifty/fifty fault when things go wrong.” – and I think she’s so right. Now, I’m not saying it’s Rob’s fault, at all, not even a bit! But here, again, I just want to remind everyone that we don’t know anything and all we think we know, is nothing.
I’m sorry that what makes this different from a normal situation is the fact that Kristen Stewart is famous and that leads everyone to throw shit on her and call her a homewrecker. I’m sorry that all this shit is falling upon her, like she’s taking it all, without sharing the fault with the other part. And you know what? I stand that a 22 years girl has a weak moment and makes a mistake because she’s young and haven’t even had time to make mistakes before, but a 41 years old man, with wife and kids, who ‘infatuates’ with a girl who could easily be his daughter… that’s way more disgusting. Yet, no one is talking about him and all he takes is the background of a scandal. Not bas since everyone is talking about is Kristen Stewart.
People often forget about her age and don’t even realize she’s a little girl, like many of us but with a way more complex life. She’s twenty-two, for god’s sake! I’m twenty-two and I can’t even imagine living a life like hers, above all if starting at seventeen. The pressure of people’s thoughts, the paparazzi, the lack of privacy, the struggle to keep what’s yours only yours, the death threats, the feeling of not really being free to live your life like you want, not even being able to take a walk… I know she picked this life and, when she did, she had to know what she was getting herself into but it’s not even fair to have to go through this just for doing what you love. And I’m not even justifying her, not at all. I’m just trying to consider all the shades, I’m trying to make an effort to understand, to get into her head and see what’s in there, what her feelings are, what it must be like to be her. And she may be rich and beautiful and have the most perfect guy on earth, but every coin has another side and no one here is perfect. No one. But I don’t want to think I am so stupid to be fooled like that by her for all this time. Yet, I like to think that I know Kristen a little bit, that bit to know that she’s still the same girl I’ve known for four years, and I’m not forgetting them for a mistake, even if a huge one. And I’m also scared by this because she really got me to change my mind on something I was so convinced about that I don’t know what else she could do and what I’d still forgive… 
I’ll just keep following my heart, like she thought me, and I’ll eventually wind up where I want to be. And don’t even start saying that her heart fucked her up, ‘cause we all know it was not her heart she was following. 
I guess I’ll just keep doing it and saying it, at the cost of being left alone.
And I give a fuck if Kristen Stewart right now may be pushing all the support away and is feeling crap and all she wants is someone to call her a whore so that she can really have a label for what she has done. I don’t fucking care. That’s not how it works. I’m not going to insult her and make it much easier for her to feel the pain for what she has done. I’m going to support her, even if she disappointed me, even if she broke my heart, ‘cause that’s a fucking nothing compared to what they are feeling.

I wish people could just stop thinking about themselves for a minute and start thinking about how Robert and Kristen must be feeling right now? 
Your heart is broken? Well, they lost it.
You sleep two hours per night? They can’t even close their eyes.
You can’t eat? They don’t even know what food is anymore.
You don’t forgive her? Well, then fine, ‘cause it’s not your forgiveness she needs anyway!

Even if we are hurt and disappointed, We are not the one to decide. 
We are not the ones to call her whore, to condemn her forever, to forgive her. She’s searching for one only forgiveness, and it’s definitely not ours. The only opinion that really matters is Rob’s.
I think they really need some time apart so that she truly feels the pain of the consequences of her mistakes and of living without him, and he can understand is she can forgive her and be by her side again. I’d lie if I said I don’t want them together again, but Rob is the only one to make the decision here and I’ll respect it. Whatever he decides. And it make take a lot of time. Months, years, maybe never, but I can’t imagine them without each other. Seriously, can you imagine Rob loving someone else like she loves Kristen? She hurt him, it’s clear. It’s going to take time, no doubt. But she’s his love and the force he would probably like to have to forget her is way weaker than the one pushing him to forgive her.
And if he does, I know she’ll do whatever it takes to assure him she loves him and gain his trust back. Many people go through this and even worse, and Rob and Kristen have gone through lots of hard times themselves. But if they pass this as well, if they really do in terms of not looking back, then they’ll really be invincible and unbreakable, ‘cause I can’t think of anything worse, expect death of course.
But I refuse to even think these four years have been a lie, like I’ve read somewhere. Please, don’t think that, none of you. And if this turns out to be the real ending, well maybe it just wasn’t fate like we always thought. Because I know destiny always brings things back together.
The love destiny means that no matter what happens, two hearts will be drawn and brought together in a love that will not end. You feel that you are in the right time at the right place and then when you are together it really makes a difference. There are some events that are to happen and they are not changeable but if they have been separated from each other then things will happen to bring them back together. With the love destiny two people could be separated from each other and still love each other for many reasons. They might not be able to see each other for a lot of adverse reasons that they have nothing to do with and then events will happen that will bring them back together again. There will always be a strong bond formed when there is a love destiny with two people. It will be very strong and will last all through time and for miles away. It will last through all kinds of different situations that test the deep bond that was formed, but none the less it will last forever. The love destiny is putting two people that were destined to be together finally into each other’s path again so that they can be together in a better way.
Well, I believe in that destiny. The same one that got them together when they were so close to take completely opposite ways.


So that’s it.
When I’m saying ‘Stay strong’ I’m not saying ‘Stay strong, Kristen’, or ‘Stay strong, Robert’. 
Just, stay strong. Firstly, Rob and Kristen. Secondly, everyone, for them.
‘Cause hate and hatred is definitely not what they need at the moment.
Just support them, please.
We were supposed to be the best fandom ever, weren’t we?
Let’s prove we still are.
And there’s nothing we can do to give them the privacy they’d need now, we’ll keep talking about this ‘cause we can’t help it, it’s what we do. 
But joy and pain must have the same taste and I’m not giving up in hard times, right when people need to believe again.

And now, if anyone doesn’t agree with me, the hell with you. Think whatever you want, but I’d be glad if some people stopped fucking with me, hating me in their loathsome tweets just cause they don’t agree and don’t even want to see my name in their timelines. You don’t agree? Fine. Just stay away since I stay away from mentioning anyone.
Or maybe not… Do it, please, so we can keep digging into the finding of real fans.
That’s actually the only positive thing about this whole situation, which translated from Italian to English should basically sound like this: separating shit from chocolate.
Pretty suitable and delicious metaphor, in my opinion.
‘Cause this is it. My only opinion.

That said, I promise you won’t have any other sermon from me.
Just felt like saying what I had to say.
And a big hug to all those who are with me in this: and I’m mentioning Carli, Cloe, Ross, Lara, both Lety, Fabi, Riy, because I understood a lot by talking to them (and because I asked permission to include their names in if they wanted to) but really, thanks to everyone who’s still supporting, everywhere. 
You are all precious!

Support Robert and Kristen.
That’s what fans do. 
And I’m going to keep saying that. 
All the time needed."






 

No comments:

Post a Comment